I’ve received a few emails from people saying they’re having troubles with some of the scripts from the Animator Friendly Rigging series. I’d like to get all those issues solved, so if you are having trouble, please comment in this post so we can get it all sorted out!
It looks like Autodesk [...]
A number of people have asked what specifially is covered in my two DVDs – Integrating a Creature Rig Withing a Production Pipeline and Fast Animation Rigs, so here ya go!
Integrating a Creature Rig Into a Production Pipeline
Definition of a “Pipeline” Examples: Film, Modeling, Shot Determining how animation rig itself [...]
Tags2d AFR Animation AnimationMentor.com aurora birthday Downloads dreamworks dvd erica film fitness gtd gtdagenda gym gyminee hands inbox zero iPhone ipjone jonhandhisdog laika mac madagascar 2 Management managing maya mel MTG news oocalc photography picnic poses Rigging siggraph sketch supervising time toby toggl toodledo video Web wordpress
- krissietoney on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- Dinah on Track your Magic The Gathering Collection with OOCalc – Part 1
- oncheapsale on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- a on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- renovating homes on Another caveman finds a mate sketch
- No public Twitter messages.