As our production has begun, I’ve been talking to our animators about my goals in running the animation department for the show. It’s been an interesting process, one in which I’ve learned a lot about myself, my values, and how I feel our department can be most sucessful.
I’m not going to get into specific [...]
A few weeks ago my friend Eric Scheur asked if he could re-post one of my posts about the Fear of Moving Past Blocking to the awesome website http://11secondclub.com.
You can see the repost here:
I thought it was a great idea. I hadn’t actually re-read my post in a [...]
For those of you who are self-help/management nuts, this might be an interesting book for ya. I’m just sort of getting into this whole GTD side of things.
If you don’t know, GTD is short for “Getting Things Done”. It’s a technique that David Allen developed to .. well.. get things done. Many “todo” applications [...]
So this week I tried to keep a solid log of all of my time spent throughout the day using the incredibly useful Toggl.com website.
As you can see, there were times when I wasn’t able to record what I was doing, especially wednesday.. a tough day. But in general I got about [...]
Tags2d AFR Animation AnimationMentor.com aurora birthday Downloads dreamworks dvd erica film fitness gtd gtdagenda gym gyminee hands inbox zero iPhone ipjone jonhandhisdog laika mac madagascar 2 Management managing maya mel MTG news oocalc photography picnic poses Rigging siggraph sketch supervising time toby toggl toodledo video Web wordpress
- koneterna on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- google keyword tool on Another caveman finds a mate sketch
- oncheapsale on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- urleyeldo on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- jerseysauthenti on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- No public Twitter messages.