One of the other things I’m working on at the moment is time management. It’s another common problem that supervisors tend to have when they first move up to a new role. After all, if it previously took you 10 hours per day to animate just your own shot, how are you supposed to [...]
One of the things I have been working a lot on lately is learning how to get my actions to lead to my indended results. If this sounds confusing, I’m not suprised.. It’s a bit hard to explain. But I’d like to try, so here goes:
Have you ever been in a situation where you [...]
Tags2d AFR Animation AnimationMentor.com aurora birthday Downloads dreamworks dvd erica film fitness gtd gtdagenda gym gyminee hands inbox zero iPhone ipjone jonhandhisdog laika mac madagascar 2 Management managing maya mel MTG news oocalc photography picnic poses Rigging siggraph sketch supervising time toby toggl toodledo video Web wordpress
- Divergente 2 l'insurrection 2015 double en Français on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- Louvenia on Plastic Animation Paper – PAP:Pro 4.0 for free
- louislouis on Animation Quality vs. Quantity – What about Quality?!
- krissietoney on Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs
- Austin on Animator Friendly Rigging
- No public Twitter messages.