I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with those older rigging DVDs that I used to sell through LULU.  They were written about 10 years ago (woah!), and while the content is still quite relevant, it’s been a while since I’ve updated it.  I wanted to keep the material available to people, so I’ve decided to have a “sale”..

I’m releasing Integrating a Creature Rig and Fast Animation Rigs as a “pay what you want” bundle.  You can pay nothing.. 1 dollar.. 5 dollars.. 50 dollars.. whatever you think is fair.

I just hope that people enjoy having access to these tutorials again, and enjoy watching me talk rigging with more hair & fewer bags under my eyes. :)

Check it out.. here!

31 Responses to Trying something new.. “Pay What You Want” for older DVDs

1. loocas says:

Holy shit! Very nice of you, Jason. Cheers! :)

2. Thats so cool!
    These are the DVDs that I used to learn rigging with!
    ..and guess for who I am creating Rigs now!?
    :-)

These DVDs helped me so much, and are part of
    the reason why I am where I am now!:-) Thanks Jason!

3. jaime says:

Mr.,

His lectures have been learning material for me, thanks a lot

4. This is awesome!!!! I just bought it! I can’t wait to start rigging!

5. Josh says:

love the spirit of this Jason, I’m just wondering how helpful they are today as these were made quite some time ago. How well have they aged? Surely there are newer, better ways to create rigs now?

• Josh says:

Adding to that, why not do this with your Animator Friendly Rigging videos? They would seem like a better test. (I’ve already bought them and they’re great!) If these are only $5 anyway, PWYW doesn’t seem like that much of a difference.

• Jason says:

The reason I am trying the pay what you want with these guys is that I haven’t had them on the market for a while.. They used to sell on lulu.com, but last year lulu stopped selling this kind of content. Thus, nobody purchased me recently, so I felt like it wouldn’t offend anyone if I did the pay what you want option, since nobody had just purchased them. :)

I still rely a bit on the income from the AFR series, and wasn’t sure what would happen if I suddenly offered them as a pay what you want option.

As for relevance.. I believe the DVDs are still worthwhile, but that’s up to the audience to decide. :)

6. Morgan says:

Cheers Jason!! V.generous of you. Nice docs + nice site too :-) Good to know what client wants ;-)
    m

7. [...] of people have been interested in the results of the “Pay What You Want” sale I’m having on my older rigging dvds, so I thought I’d go ahead and post [...]

8. ggensbeat says:

luxury bags

9. promblack says:

Marc Jacobs apologises for using neo-Nazi band imagery

10. earringstiffany says:

Papaya Clothing plans to open in Outlet Shoppes at El Paso

11. apittingtere says:

KFC, Taco Bell parent Yum Brands net income drops on China woes

12. urleyeldo says:

Similarly, imagine should Mozart’s parents had not given him the chance to be exposed to music and then the conventional training who gave him the various tools to get started composing song.The world would be a poorer place with no input of this musical pro.
    In Mozart’s ld) may not be the preferred there at any time was in composing song doesn’t suggest the attempt is not worth your time and effort.If you follow who reasoning for what reason would a young child learn to walk or perhaps run when he or she knows this individual could never ever walk or simply run as well as, say, Michael jordan? Why would most likely they learn to talk when they knew they could never speak as well as Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan?

In Mozart’s situation, he launched formal training about the keyboard at the age of four and within a year she was producing music :though I’m certain that it all wasn’t of the caliber of his subsequently works.In the case of the average child, however studies have shown that whenever given the chance and the education (i.e.instruction on an instrument, a little bit of music concept, etc) average children can begin composing music somewhere around the age of nine.

Give your child the probability and training he or she needs to start composing music.In the majority of cases it’ll develop his or her’s mind, round out their own education, and give them a creative outlet.Eventually, however, of all the children composing music who might not have otherwise, the next Mozart will spring and if it’s your son or daughter, the world will thank you.And if not, at least your son or daughter has been subjected to some good music and also had his or her mind stretched rather.

I i am extremely pleased that your parents had the great sense for you to expose my family to music by way of piano instructional classes starting when i was related to 7.And even though it didn’t “take” till I was an early teenager, when it all did I had the experience in audio theory and technique to where I possibly could progress rapidly from then on.And whilst I’m the country distance from Mozart’s elegance, I prosper enough to enjoy my person and make a living in new music.

13. bootswholesale says:

Cheap A-Line Wedding Dresses | A-Line Wedding Gowns – Shirley's Dress

14. jerseysauthenti says:

Abiti da sposa splendidamente Creato

15. jerseysauthenti says:

Elegant Organza ball gown embroidered with crystal chapel train Wedding Dress with sweetheart neckline WD11020 – $298.00 : Professional wedding dresses stores, weddingbride.org

16. ggensbeat says:

Gúnaí Bainise A-líne , Lascaine A – líne Gúnaí Bainise Líne

17. krissietoney says:

??????? ????????? ?????? ?????? , ? ????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? Online ???????

18. earringstiffany says:

?????A?????????????

19. ggensbeat says:

Chiffon A-line Floor-length Evening Dress – $188.00 : Professional wedding dresses stores, petpartylite.com

20. krissietoney says:

?????? ???????? ??????

21. parkacanada says:

Robes de mariée pas cher 2013 , abordable robes de mariage en ligne : TideBuyBridal.com

22. parkacanada says:

Modern Ivory A-line Floor-length Satin Strapless Dress With Embroidery – $273.00 : Professional wedding dresses stores, dressesonlinesale.net

23. parkacanada says:

Sheath/Column Wedding Dresses : weddingdressesoutlet.co.uk!, dress outlet online

24. promblack says:

Captivating 2013 Dropped Waist Organza Cheap Prom Dress High Quality 100% Custom Tailored – $237.00 : Professional wedding dresses stores, weddinghotshop.com

25. promblack says:

engine listings.
    This is often cheap and also dependable.If you happen to submit your websites to smaller engines like google, you include bigger chances to build bigger final results.Remember that your search program giants may dwarf as well as overlook your we engine listings.

This is often cheap and also dependable.If you happen to submit your websites to smaller engines like google, you include bigger chances to build bigger final results.Remember that your search program giants may dwarf as well as overlook your web site easily, so this web advertising method could just be the appropriate one to suit your needs.

3.Words links.

It is not just low-cost…this will be virtually free of cost! Let an individual text link your webblog and profit the prefer.

Economical versus pricey, that’s constantly the topic that hounds regarding whenever we’re planning to get something.In neuro-scientific internet promotion, just become wise enough ascertain what will satisfy your desires.Go for what you deserve as lengthy as there is visible success.

26. urleyeldo says:

Cheap According to Your Needs
    Just what really is important, though, is whether automobile insurance for lady drivers is cheap ?nsurance coverage based independently needs.Best insurance quotes for lady drivers can be obtained online within automated web pages that gain quotes through several competing insurers simultaneously.
    Women that know the ins-and-outs of motor insurance for gals need only opt for the lowest quote to receive cheap insurance plan.
    Get Help If you’d like It
    If you’re unfamiliar with auto coverage, howe.

Cheap According to Your Needs

Get Help If you’d like It

If you’re unfamiliar with auto coverage, however, you might contact an broker who can draw you through practise and better ensure you purchase the actual coverage that is required.

They could also express car drivers methods of lower ones own rates by way of increasing deductibles and also lowering Thorough or Accident coverages which will become a smaller amount practical to be a vehicle age ranges.

Remember, there will be six main different types of car insurance–Bodily Injury Liability, Accidental injury Protection (PIP), House Damage The liability, Collision, Extensive, Uninsured and also Underinsured Autos Coverage–that handle your risk to other individuals, pay ones immediate medical as well as other expenses, cover injury to property, buy repairs so that you can or replacement within your car, cover bills due other factors behind damage, and also insure people against many without coverage.

Primarily, don’t forget that whats cheap insurance while in the short manage can put position in jeopardy in the end, and that car insurance policy protects your own assets, not necessarily you.