Animator Friendly Rigging Part 2
- Starting the Biped -
Part 2a: Rigging a Torso.
- Aquiring and analyzing reference
- Identifying ideas on how to rig the Torso
- Torso Rigging Toolkit
- 90 pages of documentation
- 1 hour video. Watch a preview
- Numerous mel scripts and scene files.
- Read a preview of the documentation..
Part 2b: Completing the Torso, Rigging the Head and Neck.
- Acquiring / Analyzing Reference
- Rigging JJ’s Torso using the toolkit from 2a
- Head and Neck Rigging Toolkit*
- Rigging JJ’s head and neck using the toolkit.
- Over 170 pages of documentation .. check out a preview
- Numerous Mel scripts and scene files.
- 2 hours and 40 minutes of video instruction. Check out a preview
* In Torso Rigging Toolkits, we discuss the various types of controls that are needed to create the body parts, and go into depth on what they each are. This is a standard technique that I like to use when rigging, it allows me to explore ideas and practice before committing to a final rig.